Please take a moment to read the shipping & delivery terms on this page. If you have any questions concerning shipping, please contact us.
Melts and treats Shipping Terms
- We dispatch orders Monday – Friday only (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed with Evri Next Day Delivery over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday.
- DPD Next day delivery throughout the UK, Monday – Friday only.
- Orders placed with DPD Next Day Delivery over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday.
- Orders placed with DPD Next Day Delivery must be placed before 11am the same day.
- Working days are Monday – Friday only and do not include UK Bank Holidays.
- Estimated transit times start after an order has been dispatched.
- Parcels will be delivered by Royal Mail, Evri or DPD.
- Local Pickup or Store Pickup – Allows the customer to pick up the order themselves at our location on Anglesey.
- We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.
Shipping Times and Prices
- Royal Mail 2nd Class – Estimated Delivery 2 – 3 Working days – Small Parcel £3.50, Medium Parcel £5.50, Large Parcel £13.00.
- Royal Mail 1st Class – Estimated Delivery 1 – 2 Working days – Small Parcel £4.75, Medium Parcel £8.95, Large Parcel £14.95.
- Royal Mail 2st Class Singed For – Estimated Delivery 1 – 2 Working days – Small Parcel £4.50, Medium Parcel £6.50, Large Parcel £14.20.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Singed For – Estimated Delivery 1 – 2 Working days – Small Parcel £5.75, Medium Parcel £9.95, Large Parcel £15.95.
- Evri Next Days – Estimated Delivery Next Working Day Before 8pm – Small Parcel £5.05, Medium & Large Parcel £8.80.
- Wholesale – Estimated Delivery 2 – 3 Working Days – Flat Rate of £15.00.
IMPORTANT: We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified in this section. However, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore they cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT NORMALLY SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UK – IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UK, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING THE PRODUCT.
International Delivery Service
- Order by 1pm GMT Monday – Friday (exc Bank Holidays) and we will dispatch your order the same day.
- Delivery days are Monday – Friday (exc. Bank Holidays).
- The shipping window starts after your order has been dispatched not from when the order was placed.
- Please note that if your order gets held up in customs this may cause a delay. Please make sure you are aware of your country’s import regulations.
- For areas in ‘remote’ locations your delivery may take a few days extra to arrive.
- Deliveries can be at any time on the anticipated delivery date.
- A signature will be required to make delivery.
- The courier may attempt delivery up to three times and will leave you a calling card if you are not at your address when they try to deliver.
Will I Have To Pay Additional Import Duty, Tax Or Charges?
Please be aware that if we are shipping outside of the UK you may be liable to pay import taxes and duties. These are set and regulated by the destination country and we have no control over these charges. If you are unsure whether your order will be subject to such taxes please check with your local import office.
Meltsandtreats.com is not liable for any additional import tax and or duty charges issued by your country’s national import office to you. Such charges are issued by the country’s national import office to the recipient and are not controlled by Meltsandtreats.com in any way.
Possible Dispatch Delays
- If your order is out of stock, we will contact you by email to notify you.
- If there are some things that we need to verify on your payment details, we will contact you by phone or email to to verify.
- Please note we cannot ship to BFPO, APO or PO Box addresses. We will email you for an alternative delivery address.
- If your order is held up in customs this may increase the delivery time.
How Will My Goods Be Packaged?
We package all products with adequate materials to ensure we have done our best that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
If you order arrives damaged or items are missing, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Please keep all outer packaging as we will not be able to claim for loss or damage during transit without this.
Free shipping excludes Gift & Pamper sets, Wholesale, Wax Melt Jars, Carpet Fresheners and any electrical items except burners.
Standard free shipping applies to our burner range with an estimated shipping time of 2 – 8 working days.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is not always possible to cancel an order due to the quick delivery times. You may need to wait for your parcel to be delivered and then return the order as outlined on our Returns Policy.
We can try contacting the courier to see if we can get your order returned to us. Please note that this can take a few weeks and unfortunately is not guaranteed if the parcel is being held by Customs. If we do manage to get your order returned to us, we can refund you for the cost of the goods only, minus our international shipping rate to your delivery country. No original shipping cost will be refunded.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Delivery will be completed when we, or our authorised courier company, deliver the Products to the address you gave us. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we, or our authorised courier company, will follow the delivery instructions provided to us by you. If no leave safe instructions are specified, the order will be left in an area that the authorised courier company considers safe.
The leave safe location specified by you shall be within the area of the delivery address and shall be accessible to the courier. We will endeavour to follow any delivery instructions you provide but this cannot be guaranteed.
The courier company may try to contact you on the telephone so that delivery can take place. The delivery driver will use the telephone number associated with your account, which may also be printed on the delivery label.
Your order shall be fulfilled once the courier delivers the order at the safe spot specified by you or the order is considered safe by the courier.
If the personal handover of the order is not possible and no leave safe is available Melts & Treats may also deliver the order to a nearby household or business. A household or business shall be regarded ‘nearby’ if the recipient resides in the same building as the original addressee. In addition, the order may also be delivered to a recipient residing in proximate walking distance to the delivery address (e.g. same housing complex, building on the opposite side of the street, next-door building). All aforementioned nearby households and businesses are subsequently referred to as “neighbours”.
The customer will be notified of such delivery to a neighbour by delivery notice or via email.
If neither a personal handover nor a delivery to a neighbour is possible, you will be in default of acceptance.
Melts & Treats will not attempt a further delivery. You are obliged to bear all expenses related to aforesaid default of acceptance.
Melts & Treats reserves the right to change your delivery date with prior notice. If we have left your Products in your safe place, or another place deemed safe by our driver, and they are stolen or damaged, we do not accept liability, but may offer you a refund or other compensation at our complete discretion.
RISK AND TITLE
Once the delivery is completed, according to the preceding paragraph (i.e. signed for by a customer, left in a safe spot as specified by the customer or considered safe by authorised courier company, or delivered to a neighbour if no leave safe is provided or available) the risk of any damage or loss of the order will be with the customer. Melts & Treats shall not be held liable for any damage, defect or loss which may occur thereafter.
You are fully responsible for any damages or losses due to any ambiguity regarding the safe spot specified by you – Melts & Treats are not obliged to review the safe spot as to its general suitability.
Refusal of the order does not negate the charge for the Services. Melts & Treats will not be liable for any losses sustained by the customer relating to a refusal of delivery by our authorised courier company.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DATES
In the lead up to Christmas the postal services come under a lot more pressure and we always see many more packages taking longer than normal to arrive.
To guarantee you receive your order for Christmas, we recommend you place your order before the 10th December. If your order is placed after this, then we cannot guarantee delivery and thus your order may arrive after the Christmas period.