My Aroma Touch Lamp has stopped working, what should I do?
If your lamp has stopped working it could be because of a few reasons. Please follow the troubleshooting measures below which will resolve most issues…
- Check that the bulb is pushed down firmly – during transit the bulbs may come loose, before operating your lamp please ensure he bulb is securely pushed into it’s socket.
- Check to see if the bulb has blown – if this is the case you will need a replacement bulb which can be bought via our website.
- Check to see if the fuse has blown – if this is the case you will need to replace the fuse and try your lamp again (We do recommend someone competent with electrics for this option).
- If you are in need of a new glass dish for your Aroma Touch Lamp, they can be purchased on our website Or if you have a LED colour changing lamp you can also purchase a new dish via our website. If you don’t see any which suit your needs, please contact us.
I would like a stronger smell on the melts?
Don’t forget, everyone has different tolerant levels when it comes to smelling something and the most common reasons are:
- Your burning melts in an electric burner – Ceramic burners (tea-light) tend to release a stronger aroma.
- Your electric burner bulb has a low wattage which doesn’t produce the required heat in order to release the aroma sufficiently.
- You are using a small tea-light in a large ceramic burner.
- Your burner is next to an open window or in a large open area and is not sufficient enough to cover such a large space.
- Your electric burner requires a change of bulb due to the amount of hours it’s been operating.
How do I use Sizzlers?
Pop 1-2 teaspoons (depending on the size of your burner)in the well of your burner, the oil will evaporate and create a strong & instant fragrance throughout your home,
One teaspoon lasts up to 6 hours – the oil will evaporate from the crystals. Once the scent has run down simply dispose of the crystals and they will leave a mess-free burner.
Can I remove parts from my electric burner to clean?
No, we do not recommend removing any part from your burner unless specified within the manufacturer instructions which come with your burner.
I have not yet received my order?
Due to COVID most delivery solutions are experiencing delays, please allow for this delay. If your order hasn’t arrived within 7 working days, please get in touch with us.
You may also be able to view tracking information via your account with us.
How regularly do I clean my wax melt warmer?
How regularly you clean your wax melt warmer is really up to you but if you can, we recommend doing so every time you change your wax to make sure no residue from previous scents is left over.
Do Melts and Treats provide for wholesale?
If you would like wholesale information, please view our Wholesale section
Can I be a rep for Melts & Treats?
If you would like to be a rep for Melts & Treats, please contact us.
Why are my ClearPay payments being declined?
Clearpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper with Clearpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
– are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first instalment amount available to spend)
– length of time you have been using Clearpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
– amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
– the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
– adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
– the number of orders you currently have ‘open’ with us (not a guarantee).
What is CLP?
CLP is the Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation or to give it its full name REGULATION (EC) No 1272/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
CLP sets detailed criteria for the labelling elements: pictograms, signal words and standard statements for hazard, prevention, response, storage and disposal, for every hazard class and category. It also sets general packaging standards to ensure the safe supply of hazardous substances and mixtures.
My products will have CLP labels which will include the ingredient of each fragrance.
What is a Safety Data Sheet?
This is essentially a safety document that determines ingredients in a particular mixture (a fragrance oil in our case). It contains contact details of your supplier and other important safety information including potential hazards, information on handling and storage as well as emergency measures in the case of an accident.
If you require a safety data sheet, please contact us.
How Will My Goods Be Packaged?
We package all products with adequate materials to ensure we have done our best that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
If you order arrives damaged or items are missing please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Please keep all outer packaging as we will not be able to claim for loss or damage during transit without this.
Please also see our returns policy.